1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial XBSLink Tutorial to play LAN GAMES on JB PS4

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by Akuma540, Jun 15, 2018.

1. HunterxxHunter

DKS Member

will this work with games like Monster Hunter?

2. DARKJHON

DKS Member

3. youab

DKS Member

What fame you try it ?

4. Akuma540

DKS Member

Updated Tutorial

5. riskyy

DKS Member

Hey, a friend and I followed this tutorial and can connect on xbslink as well as our ps4 being discovered by xbslink but we can never find each other on black ops 3 even though we are both on version 1.00. Is there anything left out or wrong about this video?

6. Divine Write

DKS Member

Good Tutorial, glad there is a newer Post about this topic. Considering the last posts I can find on this topic are from Sept/Nov of 2018. The information that I can find is scattered through videos, or non informative posts about installing/configuration. Thanks for the tutorial!

7. ema96

DKS Member

So who is better xlink kai or xbslink? or at least what do you use and on which game? I would try to play online with someone but I doubt there are still anyone out there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice