1. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  2. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vita News] h-encore (3.68 jailbreak) Released!

Discussion in 'PSVITA - News' started by LightningMods, Jul 1, 2018.

1. LightningMods

LightningMods Site Owner
    Staff Member Site Owner

Today, TheFlow has released the full stack 3.68 jailbreak for Vita codenamed "h-encore" its entry point is no longer the browser but instead an App/Game but the downside is that its lacking Enso (boot exploit)

What does this mean?
    It means now EVERY PSVITA Device is jailbreak-able, if you're on 3.60 stay there as only that and 3.65 has the Enso boot exploit and NOT 3.67+

How do I get it and install it?
    to quote from his GitHub
    FAQ
      • Q.When I launch h-encore, it stays at a white screen." -
        A. Due to the nature of the kernel exploit, this can sometimes happen. If it stays white for more than 5 seconds, you can simply close the application which will result in a crash and your device will be rebooted or shutdown after 10 seconds. If it doesn't, hold the power button down for over 30 seconds to force a shutdown. Then try the exploit again. The success rate of the kernel exploit should be at 80%. If I find time I will eventually try to improve the success rate.
      • Q.When I launch h-encore, it flashes white quickly and then crashes."
        A. Again, this is due to how the kernel exploit works.
      • Q."I get a C2-12828-1 error when launching h-encore"
        A.-This does sometimes (but very rarely) happen. Just retry the exploit.
      • Q."When I launch h-encore, it launches the bitter smile demo instead."
        A. Your savedata is either corrupted or not installed correctly, please follow the installation guide above to reinstall it.
      • Q."I have installed a bad plugin and launching h-encore doesn't work anymore, what should I do?"
      • A. You can either reset taiHEN config.txt or skip plugins loading by holding the L trigger while exiting the h-encore bootstrap menu.

Conclusion
        If your on 3.60 update to 3.65 for more games so you still have Enso compatibility, If your on 3.67 Update to 3.68 and use H-encore
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    upload_2018-7-1_9-9-32.png

#1 LightningMods, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Mogi_Codemasterv

Staff Member Forum Moderator

thats cool, ill wait for eso

Samet Chan and Jolafrite like this.
  3. N00b_B1scu1t

N00b_B1scu1t Former staff
    Former staff

Enso itself was patched in 3.67+, so it's either do or don't here.
    Don't bank on another permaboot method at this time. It may or may not ever happen.

4. Jolafrite

DKS Member

thx :facepalm:

N00b_B1scu1t and Samet Chan like this.
  5. odman

DKS Member

so fw 3.18 no more. everyone on 3.60 n beyond eh