1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD - UPDATED V1.4

Discussion in 'Switch - Hacking & Homebrew' started by RiPPERD, Jan 12, 2019.

1. softhard

DKS Member

super good for the noob.. thx

HotFlame31 and RiPPERD like this.
  2. HotFlame31

DKS Member

Briana Beasley

3. bones2343

DKS Member

thanks ill give it a go

4. RiPPERD

DKS Member

thank you mate, please note this is outdated now and only works for FW 6.2.0 and below
    i will update this very soon to support 8.0.0 too ive just been so busy with work and not had a chance to do any switch stuff

5. timmyb

DKS Member

ok, so a silly question. i was looking how to update everything and i saw this post. i dled it, and here is what io did. besides xcis, i copied everything into a dir called old switch on my microsd card. i ran this, and inserted microsd card to switch. everything looks good. only issue is all my games that worked say they need updates, or say the need to install data. im on vacation, so i don't have switch connected to wifi. my question is, what dir do i need to put back in root so my games will work. i can hook it to a wifi , but i cant remember what i had to do to keep switch safe. its been since 2018 since i have done anything to it. there are just enough games for me to start using again. i want to thank you for this amazing tool, and thank this community. you guys are all awesome.

weaponx11 and Cess750 like this.
  6. RiPPERD

DKS Member

hello thank you for downloading, i also have the same issue with it asking for updates but i just click START instead of update

i have not updated my tool for a while so games that you have installed updates for 7.0+ they wont work as you need the newer version of atmosphere... a quick work around would be to download the newest atmosphere and overwrite the files into sd card this should stop the download update etc

i will release a new version of this soon im just so snowed under with work i dont have time

7. mirnes84

DKS Member

I plan to buy a new switch so I have a few questions.
    Is it important what FW the switch is on?
    Do I need to buy a dongle?
    Is your app everything I need to get started? So I just DL games and put them in the propper folder?

weaponx11 and vincent like this.
  8. truke

DKS Member

Muy bueno , gracias

9. Tijgert

DKS Member

Wow, this app seems amazing.. DL right now.

10. RiPPERD

DKS Member

thanks i will update it soon just been so busy with work and life etc

11. piniusa

DKS Member

Thinking on getting a switch this season
    Can you tell me if the super Mario kart 8 deluxe version is exploitable ?
    And by the way superb what you guys do for the community
    Keep up the good work
    Thanks in advance

12. Azrial

Azrial Vampire Azrial
    DKS Member

Hi, fairly new to the modding scene, and I'm currently running latest Atmosphere on 9.1.0, but I have a fair few apps missing or not working at all, this looks like a noobs dream, is it updated to work on 9.1.0 yet?

13. RiPPERD

DKS Member

haha this would be ideal for you except its not been updated, i will get this updated soon

Azrial likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice