1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 [Released] PSVibe: PS4 Rainbow Cock Edition By @_AlAzif

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by GregoryRasputin, Mar 23, 2019.

1. GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin Asshole
    News and Entertainment

Have you ever had a yearning to shove a vibrating controller shaped rainbow in your ass? If your answer is yes, then this new version of PS Vibe by Al Azif will be right up your back alley, of course this app does have other uses not affiliated with your ass, you could open your own night club and have several PS4 controller strobing away to the beat of the music, the choices and possibilities are endless.

[​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Mohamed benchrifa

DKS Member

Have you ever had a yearning to shove a vibrating controller shaped rainbow in your ass, wtf lol, this version is absolutely for me lol

Samet Chan and GregoryRasputin like this.
  3. brenry

DKS Member

Gregory this isn't news. This is Al Azif wanting to bend people over again lieing like devs do. Secret Method, Jailbreak SOON, or Al Azif teasing his followers about Kingdom Hearts 3 when he knows dam well his audience is trapped on 5.05 are examples of what they do. Al Azif scolded people on his page after exclaiming he buys all his gamez, after posting the screenshot of his web installer back in October with Spiderman and RDR2 pkgs. They all look down upon people like dirty inferior ants on their pedestal. Of coarse people look up to them for news, but it's just a game of teasing or tormenting to them. Carrot On A Stick. Love me for what I have and you can't have so fk off. That's them Gregory.

And wtf is the news. It's been 2 weeks since a podcast. This is a piece of chit news Gregory you be acting just like them. People waiting on the news and you hand us this crap. Reminding us we are all fcking losers still trapped on 5.05. Nobody cares or wants a fkn vibrator test. They can plug that into Windows and tools do that too. It's not cool teasing Gregory, where's the fkn news. I might as well go see what daily news Brito has he's always talking about BREAKING NEWS.

L-gabs, FiSh.PaSte and payam like this.
  4. GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin Asshole
    News and Entertainment

It is a homebrew release for the PS4 scene, homebrew release = News.
    This homebrew was created using the open source SDK and shows that it is easy to create homebrew using this SDK, it also points out that many devs are lazy or just can't be bothered with the PS4 scene, personally i think this release is great

There is no secret method, there are the methods known to the public but not yet released, they are not released because they are not patched by Sony, this is what a LOT of you guys don't understand, if developers had released a KExploit back for 5.50, then that same KExploit would have been patched and not able to be run on 6.20 or 6.50 and you all would be crying for another release, you want to blame anyone, then blame Sony for not patching it.

I am allowed personal time, i am not owned by you or anyone else, if i have things to do in real life, then i won't have time to do Podcast's or other scene related things, you obviously did not notice that i did not post news here or on my own forum on the week previous to last Sunday.

People might not care or understand the significance, but i think you seriously NEED this homebrew, you need to use it on yourself and chill the **** out.

krazzyness, AmeenBaathar and VonCunz like this.
  5. brenry

DKS Member

gregory those concepts you ripped straight off of ali g's responses to you defending it when you attacked it. and it wasn't even clever of him trying to make it sound legit. it's like a child who tried to pull a fast one then look at you with a stupid grin and go, "Whaaat?" I knew what he was saying it doesn't take a psychic he was making fun of the PS4 modders. Like here you go you bunch of dumb chits, here's some homebrew for you. It was exactly like christmas coal in the stocking, and nobody wanted coal.

I don't keep up much anymore because I'm tired of all the Generation Z stupidity online. It's so fkn stupid. I can't stand Generation Z they are like space aliens. I just need the news Gregory. Sum it up, because I don't have the patience to google translate brito all the time, it's too hard gregory.. too hard.

6. BwE

BwE Trusted Programmers
    Trusted Programmers

Greg, thank you for the most interesting post of 2019. I love your rebuttal, absolutely immaculate!

Also, this homebrew is GREAT!

FiSh.PaSte and GregoryRasputin like this.
  7. VonCunz

VonCunz YARR!
    DKS Member

I care about this and I need this in my ass, but how do i Install it?

GregoryRasputin likes this.
  8. GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin Asshole
    News and Entertainment

VonCunz likes this.
  9. ihatebhoppers

DKS Member

Finally good homebrew!

10. Reznik1988

DKS Member

Running out of ideas ?
    did somebody tried it?