1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

[Release] Infinix Package Installer Payload, Install PKGs straight from your Phone

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by LightningMods, Aug 12, 2019.

1. LightningMods

LightningMods Site Owner
    Staff Member Site Owner

Release Infinix Payload "Package Installer at your Finger tips, No App, No BS"

(All info in the ReadMe)

https://github.com/LightningMods/infinix-Package-Installer-Payload/releases/tag/1

Now available on @_AlAzif DNS (165.227.83.145) under "5.05" for Android User i recommend using my
    my Android App
    Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Includes:
    Everything included along with HEN 2.1

Everything included along with Latest PS4FTP Plus all the changes iv added to PS4FTP for the Package Installer

First ever Payload Plugin, and to hold all dynamic relocations a.k.a the NIDs i need

Setup/Steps:

1. Change your DNS to AlAzif (165.227.83.145) or your Hoster of choice
    2. Download either the Installer Tool for Windows or Android
    3. Launch the Inifnix payload, Put in your IP in the tool... then click "Install Payload Plugin"
    4. re-launch the Inifix Payload and install any Fake Signed Package you want (remember this enables HEN)
    5. Profit?????
    Credits:
    1. Flatz for being Flatz
    2. Xerpi for PS4FTP
    3. xvortex for Edited PS4FTP
    4. SISTR0 For HEN 2.1

And everyone else involved with PS4FTP and HEN 2.1 (would be a very long List).

amier, thiccboyyy, Cayo and 117 others like this.
  2. Joao Paulo

DKS Member

wrong link

3. IcEmAn1811

DKS Member

Yeah but if u want to install basically any game you ned to have it on ur phone, so that means you will (probably) need at least 64gb sd card. Still is great and I will test it out. Thanks!!

4. Zaiakursed

DKS Member

So It's Like PKG Sender, but from phone.
    sweet. Thanks!!

5. Remak

DKS Member

How to install game update? I try to install update after game, but it disappeared

6. Zeeshan

DKS Member

It will take ages then to install....

7. VonCunz

VonCunz YARR!
    DKS Member

I mean it's good for small games or homebrews that doesn't really take up space but considering most phones have larger capacity, this is quite useful, plus you can download* games on the go. (or if you're lazy to boot up a PC) XD

8. jasonking

DKS Member

thanks bro

Fayaz0506 likes this.
  9. reefdog

DKS Member

Wrong link for Windows !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice