1. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "DKS Rules 2.0"
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum - DKS are communities of English language only. If you reply to a thread like French or Spanish, others countries after staff may take look and will delete your message.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Web Trainer

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by TylerMods, Jan 27, 2019.

1. vigilantevil

DKS Member

umm... is it me or does any one else face this issue? MGSV-Definitive edition CUSA-05597 version 1.05 seems to work fine with the PHANTOM PAIN edtion only. the Trainer doesnt find or attach itself to the process if i choose to play GROUND ZEROES so no cheats work on that edition. anyone out there can help us ?

2. DraGoOn

DKS Member

assassin creed infinite money and infinite cred points in not working

3. TylerMods

TylerMods Trusted Programmers
    Trusted Programmers

Lol I see we have 3 versions. 1.00, 1.05, and 1.17. Which are you using?
    This is normal if the cheat is broken. Which cheat is doing this?

4. TylerMods

TylerMods Trusted Programmers
    Trusted Programmers

Are you trying to use Phantom Pain cheats on Ground Zeroes? They're 2 different games

5. vigilantevil

DKS Member

Hi Tyler. nice talking to you again. the game i m runinng is MGS V - DEFINITIVE EDITION CUSA-05597 (which has both the games in it) the cheats you have in that verison of the game doesnt not specify for which title they are for with in the DEFINITIVE EDITION and seems to only work for the Phantom Pain and not the Ground Zeroes, which doesnt really add up since its the Prologue to the Phantom Pain itself and is bundled with in the game. I hope I made my point clear.

6. MohamedN

DKS Member

Just pointing out that horizon Zero dawn CUSA10212 v 1.52 cheats is not working.
    It attaches fine with notification on enabling different mods, however nothing actually changes..
    --- Post updated ---
    Just pointing out that horizon Zero dawn CUSA10212 v 1.52 cheats is not working.
    It attaches fine with notification on enabling different mods, however nothing actually changes..
    --- Post updated ---
    K I got it working by attaching while the game is in pause. Best available trainer so far for the ps4..

7. pahs

DKS Member

Awesome work and awesome trainer! I will let you know, that on RE:Origins Collection, that when you turn on Infinite Health, some enemies also receive infinite health, like the Spiders, Monkeys, and Hunters; which make it impossible to progress in certain areas.