PS4 - PS4 Web Trainer WebRTE PKG and Payload | Forum - DKS
  1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 PS4 Web Trainer WebRTE PKG and Payload

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by m0nadpr0xy, Feb 7, 2019.

1. m0nadpr0xy

m0nadpr0xy Former staff
    Former staff

[​IMG]
    Around a week ago @TylerMods released the PS4 Web Trainer into the wild of the PlayStation 4 hacking and homebrew scene. Two days @TylerMods has released a Web Trainer Runtime Environment PKG and the Payload .bin file (so you can host it yourself on your web server/exploit page).

WebRTE PKG:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Payload .bin File:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    How to use? According to the instructions provided you simply install the PKG on your PlayStation 4 and launch it after running HEN. So of course it has to be activated everytime you start/restart your PS4 like all PS4 exploits.

Twitter News:

Demo Video:

#1 m0nadpr0xy, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2019
  2. psychodark

DKS Member

it always gets better! i think it could be useful also to add a function to recognize the cusa version of the installed game. thanks for your job!

Qserega likes this.
  3. Kraken

Kraken DKS Gang
    Trusted Programmers

Hi everyone, please keep an eye on the changelog page on PS4Trainer for updates to the payload as well as the trainer.

Thanks!

4. VonCunz

VonCunz YARR!
    DKS Member

This is good really, it keeps getting better, but shouldn't this have it's own Discord Channel? Where people can submit bugs and errors.
    because it does work on some games but most cheats doesn't work (maybe it's just me) games like : God of War, Watch Dogs 2, Need for Speed, AC Unity and more.
    they either crash the game or doesn't work at all, I hope you take my concern to good use :biggrin:

5. Kraken

Kraken DKS Gang
    Trusted Programmers

Hi, it does have its own discord, you can join via the site or by clicking here: https://discord.gg/ZkHgtYh

6. VonCunz

VonCunz YARR!
    DKS Member

Thank You! I'll be checking the channel from time to time, thank you for your hard work.

7. amshy

DKS Member

Not work because of blocked ps4trainer in my country (

Wilhelm Laitamaa likes this.
  8. twistedpatch

DKS Member

does this work on 4.74 i tryed it and ps4 cannot open app

9. Blu3Drag0n23

DKS Member

Hi there quick question when i select certain games like kingdom hearts trainer controller just keeps loading on the screen is am i doing something wrong other games work thou thanks for the hardwork reminds me of the gameshark and code breaker days i wish sony would learn from people like yourself and let people cheat alittle sometims?

#9 Blu3Drag0n23, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. galuh

DKS Member

hi all.does anyone knows whats the webrte bin file for.and how to install it.it will be nice if there is a tutorial on how to install webrte bin file(payload).sorry im still noob here

pyaesonemin likes this.
  11. MegoryMagdy

DKS Member

12. FiSh.PaSte

DKS Member

Keep getting Invalid invite with Discord Link

13. Actarus

Actarus Goldorak Go !
    DKS Member

thanks I will try it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice