1. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "DKS Rules 2.0"
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 PS4 Save Mounter 1.1 Released

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by LightningMods, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zvqyt

DKS Member

So, restoring an old backup save is impossible, then? This program isn't the SaveWizard alternative?

2. PureXenon

DKS Member

Correct. Old backups and pretty much every save on the internet at the moment is encrypted. This tool only allows you to use other saves from people who also used the mounter.

lotus78 likes this.
  3. zvqyt

DKS Member

Think it's possible to transfer a .bin file into the /user/home/[profile]/savedata folder and then try to mount it?

4. PureXenon

DKS Member

The game will know it doesn't belong to you because of the param.sfo and won't load the save. It then gets declared as broken or corrupted in the savedata.db as a result. So nope.

5. ryuuua

DKS Member

any chance to get it working with 4.55?

6. John Carlo

DKS Member

This is working. I tried to use someone else JB save file and it works fine. I believe this is only applicable to JB SAVES (mean, saves created by fpkg). We should have a saves compilation section for the JB SAVES, maybe other user is willing to share their saves also.

7. eisenpenis

DKS Member

Anyone got a steep savegame?

8. saadGurmani

DKS Member

Could anyone Kindly share a save from The Witcher 3 game of the year save ..?

9. John Carlo

DKS Member

you can use the pc save game from nexus, i tried that and its working, just use the save mounter. but if you will hunt for the trophy i'm sure if that save from nexus will gain trophy up to platinum.

10. Rouyou

DKS Member

I am looking for a 100% savegame copy from a jb ps4 of dragonball xenoverse 2 (CUSA-5088 EU version), I got those .bin files now too but I need a .dat file to replace the save. If anyone would be so kind to share this jb save? thx

11. Rouyou

DKS Member

Does anyone have a jailbroken save file for xenoverse 2 with all characters unlocked? I really need it please

12. Aurangzeb56

DKS Member

Okay guys, so my PS4 Save Mounter seems to crash for me. I load the PS4Debug.bin through netcat GUI in my 5.05 PS4, then I load the FTP exploit in the browser exploits and connect my PS4 Save Mounter. It get's connected, but when I Click "Setup" the program just hangs. When i click it, it does not responds and then I have to force close the PS4 Save Mounter.

EDIT: Alright guys so it worked. But now it isn't finding any directories in my Kingdom Hears 3 Save File that I copied from my other PS4. It contains kh3sv and kh3sv.bin files. Could anyone help me please?

#52 Aurangzeb56, Mar 1, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019