1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 PSN PKG Files Grapper Website

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by raedhosny, Jul 2, 2018.

1. raedhosny

DKS Member

[Update on 3 July 2018]

Add the update files with delta pack beside main data files, now u can download all the files after purchasing a game from one place :)

Thanks

[Main Thread]
    Hi everyone, this is for all users on latest firmware with life PSN account, based on @Al Azif tutorial for downloading PKG Files; it was hard for some people to parse JSON syntax to bring them PKG Files, so i have made a simple web page to bring those files easily for those login on them PSN Accounts as following:-

1- Visit this website ( www.psnpkggrapper.com )
    2- Click Step 1 to login to your PSN Account on the official playstation store site
    3- Click Step 2 and a new page will show up to you includes the complicated JSON syntax for all your purchases, Ctrl + A then Copy.
    4- Click Step 3 and Paste the JSON code in JSON input; then press Grap Game Links
    5- It will Show you all your Purchased Games with all separated links to download directly to your PC.
    6- Now use this Tutorial to download those games faster using Ethernet to your PS4.

Notice I have made this in 3 steps to keep the privacy so everyone keep his own PSN account for himself, no one will trust this when supplying his own account to external website :)

I just wanted to make it easy and share this with others

Enjoy everyone :)

Thanks

Attached Files:

#1 raedhosny, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    carpique, alwayshr and Sup Im BirDy like this.
  2. Sup Im BirDy

DKS Member

3. raedhosny

DKS Member

Ur welcome :), i will complete this to include latest games update files too in free time; to be all in one bulk to make it easier for every one on the latest ofw

cruel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice