1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Error code assistance - The complete list so far

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by Mogi_Codemasterv, May 30, 2018.

1. Mogi_Codemasterv

Staff Member Forum Moderator

Im making this thread because I've noticed a lot of people asking in chat what their error code means.

This will be here so you can search to see what exact error you have so we can help with troubleshooting.

Just unhide the list below and use CTRL+F to search for your error.

Please find your error and its meaning and ask for help here. This will expedite the modding/ troubleshooting process and make it easier for everyone

If its not listed then I am more than willing to assist you to help find a resolution.

List of known PS4 error codes:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

#1 Mogi_Codemasterv, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Pedro, Ellis, Waseem Attari and 260 others like this.
  2. Dankzor

DKS Member

CE-36441-8?

Sanchant and nagurgames like this.
  3. Smith

DKS Member

After I dump a game, create the package and install the game, I get error CE-41558-3, saying it cannot start. I followed the instruction to a T and both games I dumped have already been tested to work on 5.05....any idea what I am doing wrong?

4. Mogi_Codemasterv

Staff Member Forum Moderator

You have to start mira every time you turn on the console.

If you already do that then make sure you have a fpkg and not a real pkg

The Expndble likes this.
  5. Smith

DKS Member

I do run Mira every time, how do i know the difference of a fpkg vs a retail pkg?

6. IbisEatJapanese

DKS Member

7. Roger_Molko

DKS Member

I get CE-32930-7 on app2usb games after a rebuild database and i backed up my db game on ps4 hdd are okay and in 4.55 it was all good lol

8. XsonicX

XsonicX I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
    Donor

Help after install any pkg, from one external 500gb disk to internal, i remove this this and connect expansion 2Tb disk , after this use normal way to move game to external disk, after is done, open the game show the game image and error ce-38612-0 , i move the game to internal disk and game is good, any help???

9. kerath

DKS Member

Hello. I have had my PS4 for about a month now and the mod has been working. Now every time I try to use any page I just get: Cannot display the page. (WV-33898-1) Tried different pages to get the hen+mira working but no matter what I do I get the same error.

10. jad67tony

DKS Member

thank's for the list

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice