1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS3 4.82 Help Slim

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by 8175, Jul 1, 2019.

1. 8175

DKS Member

Hi guys, apologies if this has been answered already, really struggling finding answers

So my issue is that I have a 2503B slim, date code 1b, minver 3.56 and it is on 4.82 OFW

PsPyChecker says "WARNING: NOR dump must be patched with 4.xx Patchset to install CFW on this machine!" when checking the dump.hex which a quick google shows might be a warning about flashing below 3.56.

In a nutshell I'm looking to install a CFW, hopefully one that doesn't need launched every reboot like HAN would, and that hopefully will not brick my PS3, the release of 4.84HAN has confused me even further, I'm unsure where to find flash_482.hex since it doesn't seem to be hosted anywhere anymore, and even if I did find it, I'm not sure whether FlashWriter is just gonna install 4.84HAN/HEN or whatever instead of a CFW

I'm just confused as f**k here lol, please send help :)

2. FiSh.PaSte

DKS Member

This Might help you out.....

8175 and Samet Chan like this.
  3. 8175

DKS Member

You sir are a legend, had seen the video on the sidebar of one of my YouTube searches but didn't click it cause I was furiously searching whether 3.56 was hackable so thank you very much, last I'd read it was 3.55

FWIW the PS3 is for my gf's disabled sister, trying to explain how to run a homebrew enabler at every reboot would've fried everybody's brain, really appreciate the help dude, cool username too :)

Edit: followed it all and got Rebug installed, thank you again

#3 8175, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Samet Chan and FiSh.PaSte like this.
  4. FiSh.PaSte

DKS Member

Glad to be of some help,

Samet Chan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice