1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob: Can I uninstall sx os pro and play online?

Discussion in 'Switch - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Pitbull, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Pitbull

DKS Member

Hello sorry for my noob question but i read a few threads but mostly is writing about this long time ago (2018).
    1.Can i uninstall sx os and back to normal os to play online?
    2. What is the risk to get banned when i have sx os and uninstall sx os?
    3. When i back to normal os my licence are still working if i want go back and re-install sx os?
    4.Maybe have some quide in this forum to good uninstall sx os to dont get banned?

2. dorianx12

DKS Member

short answer is NO.
    SX OS is a farce. whatever you read years ago about them blocking the ban is not true anymore. they do have a pretty interface, and being able to play games with an external HDD

the moment you hack your switch no matter what method you use, you cannot go back on line as your risk of getting banned is certain
    the down side of getting banned switch is to never get updates and never connect to the nintendo eshop ever again
    even if you load official firmware you will still get banned
    unistalling SX OS does not guarantee you will not get banned.
    the only way to not get banned is not to hack the switch or to revert back to official firmware doing a NAND back up/restore

doing a restore with your NAND means you will revert back to factory defaults, that means loose all your hacked games and you will need to purchase them

CanI offer you a solution to your problem, yes sure. play all the hacked games while in airplane mode, when you get tired and want to play on line do a NAND restore and play all your games on line, when you get tired hack it again.
    risk: if you are not careful, playing online means you run the risk of updating "by mistake" and burning your fuses

My rant over SX OS. they charge you money. they have used brick code in their software to brick your switch if you try to crack their piracy software, they use someone elses hard work to charge money. I dont hate them. i just wish they didnt exist lol

#2 dorianx12, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Pitbull likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice