1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by udkultimate, Nov 25, 2019.

1. udkultimate

Contributor

deus2011 likes this.
  2. udkultimate

Contributor

3. FiSh.PaSte

FiSh.PaSte Defenestration Demonstrator
    DKS Member

How's the demo progress going , Much longer of wait until release..?

4. udkultimate

Contributor

Hello my friend.

Thanks for the interest on my game. No worries, I am working hard on this project, however I just update the forum threads here and elsewhere (more than 80 forums) whenever there is something worth showing off (i generally wait until complete some new updates and new features to showcase).

At the right moment I am working on redoing ALL the enemies AI and animations. I am working from since last week, and I plan until this weekend finish this step then showcase here.

I can't estipulate the right time to release the demo, what I can say is that soon.

Making a game alone is hard, making it alone whenever you have to balance between real life job and family (wife and little daughter) is even harder.

But no worries guys, I will never give up this game. I just recently began to promote this game (after I came up with something worth showing off), however, I am working on this game, underground, from since 2017. So just some more time and everyone will be able to enjoy it.

Some good news is that instead of releasing just a free demo, I will release Episode 0 for free download, pay if you like it (kinda shareware).

I will do this because there is a good ammount of content done for my game, much more than just a demo. I will include also many modes for multiplayer so people can enjoy it.

Thanks!!!

FiSh.PaSte likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice