Hello! | Forum - DKS
  1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MilkyBoi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. MilkyBoi

MilkyBoi Hentai&Milk
    DKS Member

Hello, My name is MilkyBoi, or HentaiBoi, depending on what site I'm on.

I happened upon this site on my quest to get back into modding PlayStation, I had got bored and given up on it on PS3 after every single 12 year old had a jailbroken ps3.

I wouldn't say I have a "favorite" game. I have some top games but I don't like putting things in a ranked order, too stressful! Though Id say my favorites would be games I have tattoos for, Bioshock, Dishonored, Kingdom Hearts, and will probably be expanding my favorite game tattoos soon.

I'm a huge fan of Steins;Gate, and it was a pleasant surprise after registering my account and uploading my avatar to see that I was not alone! My whole steam profile is themed after Christina and I've put a lot of time and effort into making it look nice, so I've got some dedication to that series! Outside of Steins;Gate Id say my other favorites would be Re:Zero (Because RemRem of course), and Dragon Maid because its just lighthearted funny slice of life stuff.

When it comes to music I tend to jump between a few artists and thats just about all I'll listen to for that period of time. My all time favorite group would be twenty one pilots. They've got a special place and so I have 2(so far) tattoos dedicated to them.

I live in the US, One of those states where you never hear anything about it at all.

I do independent contract work in the tech industry, but I'm not hugely into talking about work :P.

I think I've probably either taken up enough of your time, or you didn't even read this far! So I'll call it quits here. Hello everyone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice