1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Games for 6 year old

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussions' started by noxlon, Mar 1, 2019.

1. noxlon

DKS Member

Hi guys,
    First, thank you for the amazing forum. It has been so much help. Keep up the good work.

I tried to find some thread but couldn't. I have a 6 years old boy who loves to play. Can you recommend me some games suitable for him except the Lego stuff? I have Cars 3 and Little Big Planet (he hates it).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

2. hakoom

DKS Member

with a profile picture like yours i seriously recommend Resident Evil 7
    Trust me, its good and pure with nothing to fear from it.

Samet Chan likes this.
  3. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Forum Admin
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Hi, Please don't post the wrong section. I've moved this thread to current section, Be carefully next time. :)

EDIT:
    If your kid would like to play, I suggest you can play games here,
    1. Horizon Zero Dawn
    2. NieR: Automata
    3. Hitman GOTY Edition
    4. Tekken 7
    5. Tales of Zestiria
    6. The Last of Us Remastered
    7. Naruto Storm 4 Road to Boruto
    8. J-Stars Victory VS
    9. Attack On Titan - Wings of Freedom

#3 Samet Chan, Mar 1, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    ashi and noxlon like this.
  4. Hansika Motwani

Hansika Motwani Uploader
    Uploader

Almost all Lego games, Crash Bandcoot collection, Knack collection, rayman legends and ratchet and clank.These are quite fun games for your 6 old son and in fact adults enjoys these games too :)

Jin Albert and Samet Chan like this.
  5. cpt

cpt
    DKS Member

i second the lego games. i play those two player lego games with my niece all the time shes 7. a hat in time i think is another great kids game that one is one player though. i think yooka laylee is made by the people who made banjo kazooi and banjo tooie on the nintendo64 i imagine that game would also be a great kids game. theres also a great number of old school side scrollers any number of those are great for kids since the controls are simple. i also find video games on the snes console catered to a much younger base of gamers back then and the controls are very simple the snes emulator on the forum with the full romset would probably be a hit aswell. best of luck.

Samet Chan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice