1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise game recommendations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bandido, May 17, 2020.

1. Bandido

DKS Member

Hi guys,

Since I’m stuck at home I’m doing even less exercise than normal... any good games that I could use to exercise? I have all three major consoles, but I would prefer Switch games so I could just get them from here.

Thanks!

2. African

African ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

#2 African, May 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2020
  3. dorianx12

dorianx12 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

there is no way that guy asked for something and did not even liked or gave you a simple "thank you" right ?

4. Bandido

DKS Member

Hey, I’m not on the site 24/7... I just logged in and saw the recommendations.
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
    Thanks African! I’ll probably try the boxing one first. I wonder how useful will ring fit be without the device...

5. J3rm41n3

J3rm41n3 ジャーメイン | Black, White, and Asian
    News and Entertainment

If none of the recommended games works for you. You can just go on a thread mill while listening to your favorite music. It's not necessarily gaming-related but it works for me most of the times.

6. Bandido

DKS Member

That’s definitely not an option where I live right now... I’ve been playing the boxing game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice