1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Error ce-34706-0 when installing .pkg file

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by bobzy1980, Jun 6, 2018.

1. bobzy1980

DKS Member

Hi guys, im hoping someone can help me as this is driving me mad.
    I run the exploit either through HEN or HEN&Mira, go into debug, install .pkg and select the .pkg but immediately get error ce-34706-0.
    Ive tried several different USB sticks, and an external HDD, formatted to exfat. Ive also initialised the ps4 but still getting it. Any advice?
    TIA

2. thevapinggaymer

DKS Member

That is so weird you're getting that error over many usb sticks and an external HDD. Do you have any USB 2.0 and what game are you installing from and where did you get it from?

3. bobzy1980

DKS Member

Ive tried God of War, shadow of colossus and street fighter 30th anniversary. Ive got the .pkg files from iptorrents and the comments suggest they are working fine. Yes i have USB 2.0, I just cant work it out.

4. thevapinggaymer

DKS Member

Try the ones from this site and let me know if they work.

bobzy1980 likes this.
  5. Zeeshan

DKS Member

Its causing as you are trying to install in the extended drive
    Install in the internal then transfer to external using apptousb

6. elbori73

DKS Member

I'm having the same problem with GTSPORT-A0113-V100.pkg that i download it from here.

7. ultraammar

DKS Member

same here I had fallout 4 downloaded from here, it seems that this error was caused by the source of the fpkg? I may be wrong tho

EDIT: after downloading again from another source, it worked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice