1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheat options 5.05 on a jailbroken ps4

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by TudorBlue, Jun 13, 2018.

1. TudorBlue

DKS Member

What games/PKgs can I cheat on? Is there PKGs/games with cheats already loaded into the ps4 cheater? Id like to cheat on Fallout 4 (GOTY), Batman Arkham Knight, last of us remastered, in fact any game, Wolfenstein 2 is just screaming out to be cheated on. God mode would be ace. Is is PS4 Cheater easy to use? Do you have to search for your own cheats or is there already cheats available for games/pkgs? Id like to cheat on Wolfenstein 2, last of us remastered, fallout 4, GOW, Far Cry 5, Doom, COD ww2 etc. Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated

mytomga and derrick like this.
  2. Sup Im BirDy

DKS Member

Go to Playstation tool box v1.3 thread. Download that and u have cod ww2, last of us, i believe far cry but others you'll have to find offsets yourself or look for offsets on google. Pretty sure theres a cheat master program or something out there with an offset data base

3. TudorBlue

DKS Member

4. Sup Im BirDy

DKS Member

Very easy. DeathRGh just came out with Tool box v1.5 so get it and try it out man

5. TudorBlue

DKS Member

Can you link me up please? Cant seem to find the latest version

6. maiffa71

DKS Member

7. Sup Im BirDy

DKS Member

TudorBlue likes this.
  8. Peshawar

DKS Member

how can I mod gta v on ps4 5.05 jailbreak?

9. TudorBlue

DKS Member

Does this have cheats preloaded for older games? I want to cheat on games I've completed once like Fallout 4, The Last Of Us Remastered, Arkam knight and Uncharted collection.

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. Sup Im BirDy

DKS Member

if you open the program and go to games it literally has a bunch of pre ser options to pick and the dev menu for the last of us like i said in a prior post my friend

TudorBlue likes this.
  11. TudorBlue

DKS Member

@Sup Im BirDy , I Couldn't see FC5. Ive had a look and can only see the games listed.[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice