1. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "DKS Rules 2.0"
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum - DKS are communities of English language only. If you reply to a thread like French or Spanish, others countries after staff may take look and will delete your message.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a bug Can you please fix this?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports / Troubleshooting' started by TheCyndicate, Nov 1, 2018.

1. TheCyndicate

TheCyndicate Internet Pioneer
    DKS Member

The search engine is really strange and not consistent. It will claim a search string is too short, but it might be 8 characters long, which is pretty long for a game title. The length check probably needs to be lowered to two characters, as there are some games known as a three letter name for a title.

Here, I will include a screen grab showing this issue:
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    [​IMG]
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

2. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Forum Admin
    Staff Member Forum Admin

3. TheCyndicate

TheCyndicate Internet Pioneer
    DKS Member

uh,.. I'm a pretty experienced programmer. That's a bug. It's not telling me that my search can't be found, it's telling me that the search is too short, when it is not.

The entire reason I used the UFC game as an example is because it was something posted, more than once. So either way you look at it, it's a bug.

4. rustomen

rustomen Request PS2 Games To Me
    Uploader

Probably claims its too short because of the length of each word, not total characters.