1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug after update 8.1

Discussion in 'Switch - Hacking & Homebrew' started by lust33, Jun 21, 2019.

1. lust33

DKS Member

After updating 8.1 by mistake, my games didn't want to launch. I wanted to do a complete reinstallation. The result is that nothing works anymore.

- Impossible to print la tsec, i have this message :
    Found pkg1
    Uknown pkg1 version for reading TSEC firmware (hekate, various version test)

- and biskeydump display me "ERROR getting TSEC key (retVal -11), cannot continue"
    - atmosphère or kosmos, black screen after launch payload.

Help me plz^^

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. dorianx12

dorianx12 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

1) go download the lastest version of atmosphere from here https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
    also make sure you also download fusee-primary.bin
    2) in order to make sure you are doing it properly make sure your switch is in RCM ( one good way to check if you are in RCM is to connect your switch to pc and then run tegraRcmGIU. if it detects yours switch then you are good, if it doesnt then you are not in RCM
    3) in order for all your games to work you have to download sigpatches. here is a folder with atmosphere 0.9.1 and working sigpatches for .8.0.1 ( https://mega.nz/#!abpmTKIB!PMS7SliYHizJpWMfXHjf5u4aDb6R_09XoYyhMQbn6Oc )

Samet Chan and lust33 like this.
  3. lust33

DKS Member

Thanks very much. I have formatted SD card, instal last version of atmosphere and sigpatches.
    Work fine !!!
    And I use Lockpick-rcm for recovers my key.

Samet Chan and dorianx12 like this.
  4. dorianx12

dorianx12 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member Forum Moderator

cool :cool:

lust33 and Samet Chan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice