1. You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Before you agree with rules DKS Forum, If you haven't read yet, please click this "Forum Rules 2.2 has been updated."
  3. Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out: DKS-Discord
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 5.55 Update already exploited by MathieuLH ?

Discussion in 'PS4 - News' started by Guillaume MrNiato, May 22, 2018.

1. Guillaume MrNiato

Guillaume MrNiato Trusted Programmers
    Trusted Programmers

First of all you can follow me on Twitter to get more news : https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato

A few days after the 5.55 system update for the ps4, the developer MathieuLH has tweeted some nice thing. In fact this is a provocative tweet against Playstation. In this tweet he show the timestamp of the update wich only Playstation can know.

So, we can suppose that he has already fully exploited this update like on 5.53.

Don't ask for a release of an exploit but keep the update of your console as low as possible.

[​IMG]

You can give me a donation by using this link , I'm trying to write news when I can with my small time : https://www.paypal.me/mrniato1

#1 Guillaume MrNiato, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Bashy180, radyy, envy420 and 15 others like this.
  2. samozen84

DKS Member

Thank you. does this mean there will be a Jailbreak soon for 5.55?

3. Shiro

DKS Member

Wen ETA

Pir8pete and Kaiokenx90 like this.
  4. Guillaume MrNiato

Guillaume MrNiato Trusted Programmers
    Trusted Programmers

Not for the public but we can suppose that Mathieu and some other developers already have a "jailbreak"

ugandamamba1 and Samet Chan like this.
  5. LiL-zDark

DKS Member

I'm on 5.50, can i stay in this firmware?

6. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Forum Admin
    Staff Member Forum Admin

Buy an old PS4 Fat model in 4.55 old firmware from eBay. It is cheap, you can find yourself.
    5.55 would be released in one year or six months.

Bashy180 likes this.
  7. adamz1008

DKS Member

I want this
    exploite
    pleas

8. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Forum Admin
    Staff Member Forum Admin

There is no kernel exploit for 5.55.

You have to buy PS4 a low firmware.

adamz1008 likes this.
  9. thevapinggaymer

DKS Member

In one of his post he said he would not release it out to the public so like Samet chan said best bet is to get a ps4 at a lower firmware.

PotsAlott and Samet Chan like this.
  10. lesta_smsc

DKS Member

It is unlikely the 5.50 will be released any time soon. Therefore, as suggested, you are better of making the most of the bigger scope of exploitable firmwares.

The current 5.05 was available privately, but because of this, there was very little additional HEN components until it was released publicly.

There is a possibility that the 5.50 will be released, but I suspect it will not come from MathieuLH but rather others who are also looking to exploit the latest firmware. For example, from discussion with others in the scene, it seems some had a 5.05 exploit which was different to the one subsequently released.

11. samozen84

DKS Member

Hi all. I just oredered a new ps4 slim 2016b from Amazon. When i opened the package it was a refurbished one with Fw 5.53 on Board. I was exicited that i could have the exploit on 2016b but i have a huge disappointment. On Ebay the sell the 4.55 Konsole and the ship only without any chance of testing the Konsole at place. I think i will pack my ps4 pro 5.50 somewhere an wait for the next Exploit. I rat everyone becareful what you bye from rhe net. I hope that developers will release tge Exploit for the 5.5x series sonner someday. I think there are thounds with 5.5x.

12. GoodTimeForEveryone

DKS Member

If you ordered (and paid for) a new ps4 and they sent you a refurb unit, simply send it back. Amazon is very good about these things. Then go order one of the many that are available with 5.05 firmware or lower.

samozen84 likes this.
  13. samozen84

DKS Member

i just sent it back yesterday. i hope i will get my money back.

14. GoodTimeForEveryone

DKS Member

You are guaranteed to get your money back. You can't pay for something that is "new" and be sent something refurbished. It doesn't work that way - not on Amazon, not from any retailer. Worse comes to worse, simply explain the situation to your credit card company. Either way, it won't be an issue with Amazon.

Irfanarain01 likes this.
  15. ProtoPropski

DKS Member

Playstation two steps forward, five steps backwards lol

I hope Mira/Hen gets more stability updates, and support from the scene before any latter of a CFW is released after-all, I see Mira/Hen, and Homebrew designed for Mira/Hen in mind being much easier to port over considering the nature of it being a framework after-all, so it would be wise to let that framework mature before we start moving it around between FW's like a Hooker paying for "College"

16. kori

DKS Member

is that possible to dump games with web exploit on 5.50?

17. AlanXPG

DKS Member

not yet.

18. samozen84

DKS Member

ovis2018 likes this.
  19. Syntex

DKS Member

5.05 allows you to play newer games, 4.55 was working a bit more stable than 5.05 I think. However I would go to 5.05, God of War itself is already worth it :biggrin:

lesta_smsc likes this.
  20. samozen84

DKS Member

I just update to 5.05 successfully. i run HEN. then Debug settings appeared. i installed small Game Battel Islands. It installed well. but when i try to run it. i can not. there is a lock Mark on the Game Icon. and it says that cannot use the content. to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation store.
    Did i do something wrong?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice